Lodge Cast-Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A true kitchen workhorse, Lodge's reversible cast-iron griddle and grill inspires all sorts of delicious meals. The ridged grill side is ideal for cooking everything from steaks and seafood to chicken and vegetables. Use the flat side for cooking sandwiches or breakfast foods – pancakes, French toast and more.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that naturally resists sticking and rust.
- Raised ridges on grill side sear foods beautifully, sealing in flavorful juices while creating appetizing grill marks.
- Griddle side provides a spacious surface for cooking breakfast or sandwiches.
- A raised lip around the edge prevents drips and spills.
- Two corner handles make the piece easy to lift, flip or move.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Made in Tennessee by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 3/4" high.
- 9 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Each time you use this grill pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Not compatible with induction cooking.
- Always hand-wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Lodge Cast-Iron Cookware Care Kit
Rated 5 out of 5 by CookExtroidinaire from The best reversible grill / griddle This grill/griddle pan just happens to fit my stove perfectly. Cast iron does not warp under high heat unlike some other grill/griddle pans I've seen. This is the perfect addition to my home because of its versatility and smart design. It easily stores with my cutting boards. I love making pancakes and sausages on the griddle side. It really speeds up the pancake making process because of the surface area. For the grill side I like to cook thinner cuts of protein and vegetables and shrimp. To cook just make sure the pan is lightly oiled, I like to use a silicon brush and some olive oil or grape seed. Heat it on high for about two minutes and then lower the heat to medium low. Sometimes I only turn on one burner, depending on how much food I am cooking, it works great. To wash, let it cool completely and use some water, a drop of soap and a brush. Dry immediately and rub a small amount of oil all over with a paper towel.Date published: 2016-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by SmallTownCook from Immensely Pleased This is a great griddle. It spans over front & back burners on my ceramic top stove. Heats evenly, does not warp, pancakes do not stick. What more can you want? A grill pan too? Well, it has that as well on the other side. I have cast iron pans & am now thrilled to have a good cast iron griddle to replace an aluminum non stick one. It's also decently priced in my opinion, I've been shopping for one for a long long time.Date published: 2016-07-28
Can this be used on a gas outdoor grill?Hi Oliver5, Yes, you can use Lodge cast-iron cookware on the grill.Date published: 2019-07-15
Can this be used on a gas stove with raised grates?Hi Bk10, Yes, this grill/griddle with all cooktops except induction.Date published: 2019-07-05
Well this grill work on an induction stove? Hi PJOH, This cast-iron grill/griddle is not induction compatible.Date published: 2019-01-28