Lodge Cast-Iron Camping Dutch Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This do-it-all cooking vessel is descended from the classic cast-iron Dutch ovens used by Early American colonists and adventurous pioneers. Cast iron provides exceptional heat retention, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. The flanged lid can hold hot coals for baking or slow-cooking, providing 360° heating. Great for campfire cooking, the integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals—or use the sturdy loop handle to hang the pot over your fire from a tripod (sold separately).
- Versatile pot is a longtime champion at everything from slow-simmering batches of chili, soup and stew to baking bread or braising pot roast .
- Durable, heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Includes a tight-fitting lid to circulate heat and moisture; flip the lid over to use as a griddle.
- For extra heat, arrange hot coals or briquettes in a circular pattern on top of the flanged lid.
- Tripod legs allow you to use this pot directly over the coals in your campfire.
- Made in the USA by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry—famous for fine cast-iron pots and pans since 1896.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt. cap.; 12" diam.; 7 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To season after each use, clean the Dutch oven and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the inside and outside surfaces while still warm.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Hand wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and season with vegetable oil.
- Store in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Lodge Camping Tripod
Lodge Cast-Iron Cookware Care Kit
Rated 1 out of 5 by mmmmMaryAlice from wait what? tripod 'lodge' from China? Note the tripod reads From Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896. .....and then when I click on dimensions and more info....it says its made in China.... no thanks, I thought it was made in the family owned foundry etc....which is not in China. Sold separately....indeed. I think it should be highlighted as TRIPOD SOLD SEPARATELY and MADE IN CHINA instead of representing it as what we think of as LODGE....Date published: 2017-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by YummyLovin from Great Way to Cook Outside We are seasoned backpackers and campers, but only recently began using a dutch oven for outdoor cooking. The results have been incredible. It's totaly changed our camp cooking program. With a bit of reading on the proper technique, we've been able to make cinnamon rolls, scratch buttermilk biscuits, cornbread and pizza in this Dutch Oven. In baking mode, it requires a solid foundation (like hard dirt) so you can place an array of coals beneath it. If you're using it on soft ground (sand, gravel, duff), buy a cheap pizza platter and set the dutch oven on that. Like everything Lodge makes, if you take good care of it and you'll be passing it down to your children and grandchildren.Date published: 2016-01-15