Lobster Roll Party Kit
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy the flavors of Maine without leaving home. Made to appeal to every lobster lover, this kit contains classic New England split-top rolls and two different lobster salads – one with tarragon and mayonnaise and one with celery, lemon zest and mayonnaise. Simply butter the rolls, grill them and fill them with the delicious lobster salads.
Party Kit contains:
- Lobster Salad with Tarragon (12 oz.)
- Lobster Salad with Celery and Lemon Zest (12 oz.)
- 8 Split-Top Rolls (12 oz.)
- Serves 8.
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receiving, place lobster salads in the refrigerator. For best quality, we recommend consuming lobster salad by the "best by" date on the container, which is typically within 2–3 days of receipt. Do not freeze.
- Gently pull rolls apart. Butter outside surfaces of rolls and heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, buttered side down, in skillet. Cook until browned lightly, approx. 1–2 minutes per side. Open rolls and fill with lobster salad, which is best served chilled.
- Lobster Salad with Tarragon: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs, egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [preservative] natural flavors), tarragon, spices. May contain shell fragments.
- Lobster Salad with Celery and Lemon Zest: Lobster meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs, egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA [preservative] natural flavors), celery, lemon zest, spices. May contain shell fragments.
- Split-Top Rolls: Unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, high-fructose corn syrup, soybean oil, yeast, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, maltodextrin, calcium sulfate, dough conditioners (contains one or more of the following: sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium stearoyl lactylate, monoglycerides, mono and dyglycerides, distilled monoglycerides, calcium peroxide, calcium iodate, datem, ethoxylated mono and dyglycerides, enzymes, ascorbic acid), wheat gluten, ammonium sulfate, wheat starch, wheat flour, soy lecithin, vinegar, dextrose, sugar, cornstarch, hydrogenated soybean oil, calcium carbonite, monocalcium phosphate, calcium propionate (preservative).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.