Lobster Pot Pies, Set of 4
What do you get when you cross pure luxury with classic comfort food? Lobster pot pie! This handcrafted decadence combines tender chunks of fresh Maine lobster in a creamy, sherry-splashed bisque with flaky, golden crowns of Dufour’s award-winning puff pastry. Each luscious little pie comes in a porcelain ramekin that goes beautifully from the oven to your dining table—all you need to do is thaw, bake and enjoy.
- 4 individual pot pies; 3 3/4" diam., 7 oz. each, excluding ramekin.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Use & Care
- The pot pies ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands.. Upon receipt, place the pies in the refrigerator, where they will keep up to 4 days; or freeze for up to 3 months. The pies come in reusable ceramic ramekins that are oven and dishwasher safe.
- If the pot pies are frozen, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat an oven to 425°F. Unwrap the ramekins and place them in an ovenproof baking dish or on a baking sheet. Bake until the pastry begins to puff, about 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking until the pastry is golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Let the pot pies stand for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
- Ingredients: Lobster, puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), cream, whole milk, butter, water, tomato paste (tomatoes, salt), salt, sherry, modified food starch, sugar, spices, natural flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, cod liver oil, whey, corn syrup solids, onion powder.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Lobster Pot Pies, Set of 4
|Lobster Pot Pies||$139.95||$0|