Lobster Pot Pies, Set of 4
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
What do you get when you cross pure luxury with classic comfort food? Lobster pot pie! This handcrafted decadence combines tender chunks of fresh Maine lobster in a creamy, sherry-splashed bisque with flaky, golden crowns of Dufour’s award-winning puff pastry. Each luscious little pie comes in a porcelain ramekin that goes beautifully from the oven to your dining table—all you need to do is thaw, bake and enjoy.
- 4 individual pot pies; 3 3/4" diam., 7 oz. each, excluding ramekin.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The pot pies ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands.. Upon receipt, place the pies in the refrigerator, where they will keep up to 4 days; or freeze for up to 3 months. The pies come in reusable ceramic ramekins that are oven and dishwasher safe.
- If the pot pies are frozen, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat an oven to 425°F. Unwrap the ramekins and place them in an ovenproof baking dish or on a baking sheet. Bake until the pastry begins to puff, about 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking until the pastry is golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Let the pot pies stand for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
- Ingredients: Lobster, puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), cream, whole milk, butter, water, tomato paste (tomatoes, salt), salt, sherry, modified food starch, sugar, spices, natural flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, cod liver oil, whey, corn syrup solids, onion powder.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by gdubb1952 from Lobster Pot Pies Just terrible, lobster smelled and tasted fishy. Would not order this again. Waste of moneyDate published: 2017-01-26Rated 4 out of 5 by eastsider from Delicious and impressive I've ordered these frequently over the last 10 years or so, around the winter holidays. They are delicious and easy to prepare. They really impress New Year's Eve guests.Date published: 2015-01-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Claymore from Vendor Switch My sister-in-law has been sending us lobster pot pies for Christmas for years. I noticed a different vendor this year and not for the better. (At $25 a piece, plus shipping, these things should be mind-blowing.) The puff pastry cracked off in shipping. I put them back together, which resulted in nice pastry around the edges and gloop on top, for the most part. The unpuffed pastry tasted like congealed glue. The bisque is thin and salty. The worst? We got no tail meat, and most of the claws aren't even of legal size. When baked, they spewed greasy bisque all over the baking sheet. They were deflated and nasty-looking, which is just OK if they taste great. I will ask my sister-in-law to find a different present from a different company next year.Date published: 2014-01-01Rated 1 out of 5 by venusinthenightsky from worst, fishy , watery, lobster Chewy, fishy watery lobster, i am a big lobster lover, this was really badDate published: 2012-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Xerxes from Luv these pies! I am about to order these lobster pot pies for the 4th or 5th time. I absolutely love them. I agree with some prior reviews that the broth is thin; however, for me, that is NOT an issue. The rich, succulent flavor of that broth is fantastic. If you are looking for a thick "chicken pot-pie" filling, this is not for you. If you like a thinner lobster bisque consistency which lends itself nicely to tearing off some of the flaky crust, then this IS for you. Oh, did I forget the lobster meat part? Sorry, all of mine have had more than enough. My preferred way to serve it is as part of a surf and turf...usually with a petite filet mignon. Totally decadent!Date published: 2012-11-26