Dwarf Fukushu Kumquat Citrus Tree
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Combining a thin, sweet orange skin with juicy, tangy-sweet flesh, Fukushu kumquats are a favorite for eating out of hand, baking in tarts, making into marmalade or using as a garnish for cocktails. Our kumquat tree arrives ready for transplanting into the ground, a planter, or a decorative container (wooden planter shown not included). A dwarf variety, it will bear fragrant white blossoms in the spring and olive-sized fruit in the winter.
- Grow indoors in all zones; outdoors in zones with light frost conditions.
- 3-year old tree arrives fully rooted in a black plastic pot and is suitable for container or ground planting.
- Arrives 18" –24" high.
- Grows 4'–8' high, 3'–4' wide in a pot; 10'–12' high, 8' – 10' wide in the ground.
- Requires full sun.
- Produces fragrant, white flowers in spring and olive-sized fruits in winter.
- Grown in USA.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to FL, TX, AZ.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tree is approx. 3 years old at time of shipment.
- Tree arrives fully rooted in a black plastic pot.
- Please water tree immediately upon arrival.
- Whether planting in a container or in the ground, plant the tree so the root collar (crown roots) shows above the soil line. The soil line in the pot as you recieved it should remain the soil line after planting. Make sure that soil or mulch is not pushed up against the trunk of the tree.
- Citrus grows best between 55°F and 85°F. Indoor temperatures averaging 65°F are conducive to growth if light is adequate. Protect from freezing temperatures.
- Provide 8 or more hours of direct sunlight per day. If less than 6 hours of natural full sun is provided, supplement with grow lights. An unobstructed window facing south or southwest is ideal.
- Citrus trees require soil that is moist but never soggy. Watering frequency will vary with soil porosity, tree size, and environmental factors. Do not water if the top of the soil is dry without checking the soil at root level. A simple moisture meter, available at garden supply stores, will read moisture at the root level. This inexpensive tool will allow you to never have to guess about whether or not a plant needs water.
- Citrus trees feed heavily on nitrogen. Your fertilizer should have more nitrogen (N) than phosphorous (P) or potassium (K). Use at least a 2-1-1 ratio. Miracid Soil Acidifier is a water-soluble product that works well and is a 3-1-1 ratio. In some regions, you may be able to find specialized citrus/avocado fertilizers. In general, buy a good slow-release formula that contains trace minerals like iron, zinc and manganese and apply according to package directions.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.