Lemon Chess Pie
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Sweet Things Bakery in San Francisco makes this irresistible lemon chess pie with a spicy, toasted almond crust and lemon curd. The perfect combination of sweet and tart, the rich, creamy pie is perfect for everyone who loves lemon bars and key lime pies. Top the treat with whipped cream for the perfect dessert.
- 9" diam. pie (8 servings).
- 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pie ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Leave the pie out for 2–3 hours and serve at room temperature.
- Granulated sugar, whole eggs, salted butter, lemon juice, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), lemon zest (lemon peel, sugar, lemon oil), lemons, egg yolks, blanched almonds, water, apricot glaze (high-fructose corn syrup, water, sugar, apricots prepared with sulfur dioxide, agar, citric acid, sodium benzoate), cornstarch, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery