Le Marais Pumpkin Kouign Amann, Set of 12
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
From the esteemed Le Marais Bakery, these classic Breton "butter cakes" rely on layers of handmade puff pastry dough to create a decadent treat with a sweet, buttery center and crisp caramelized-sugar coating. The addition of creamy organic pumpkin filling lends fragrant, seasonal flavor. Hand made with the finest natural ingredients, the frozen pastries are simple to prepare – just let them rise overnight and bake. They emerge from the oven with crunchy, sugar-speckled exteriors, tender interiors and an irresistible pumpkin aroma.
- 12 pastries.
- 2 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let pastries thaw for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for more info).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Kouign amann are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately store in the freezer, where the pastry will keep up to 90 days.
- Place kouign amann in buttered cups of standard muffin pan and defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Gently push into cups before baking. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix one egg with one teaspoon of water and lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Place muffin pan on a rimmed baking sheet in case of overflow. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Base: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast, malt.
- Buttercream: Sugar, butter, cream, vanilla.
- Pumpkin Filling: Organic pumpkin, cream, sugar, egg.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.