Le Marais Pain Aux Raisins, Set of 10
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy Le Marais pastries at home with our exclusive treats, which arrive frozen for baking in your own kitchen. The bakery's pains aux raisins are classically French: crisp, fluffy swirls of croissant dough filled with a silky vanilla pastry cream and dotted with rum-soaked raisins. Served warm from the oven, they're sublime for breakfast, brunch or teatime.
- 10 pains aux raisins; 2 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let frozen pastries thaw for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for more info).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Place frozen pastries 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Bake until golden brown, 15–18 minutes. Let cool and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, organic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Pastry cream filling: Organic milk, organic raisins, organic yolk, sugar, cornstarch, butter, vanilla, rum.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- More About Le Marais Bakery
Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco is winning top reviews for its authentic French croissants that whisk you away to Paris with their dreamy-light textures and superb flavors. Owner Patrick Ascaso, inspired by the boulangerie of his childhood in Arpajon, France, opened Le Marais in 2013. His recipes marry classic European techniques with fresh local California ingredients. All of the bakery's doughs are made in the artisanal tradition, with natural starters and long fermentation periods, hand mixed and rolled in small batches each day. Williams Sonoma is pleased to partner with Le Marais so that customers can bake and enjoy these amazing pastries at home.