Le Marais Cinnamon Buns
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French pastries that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy Le Marais treats at home. These irresistible cinnamon buns are prepared with the bakery's signature croissant dough and filled with sweet cinnamon butter. Light, flaky and wonderfully fragrant, they make breakfast or dessert extra-special.
- 10 cinnamon buns (2 lb. 4 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let cinnamon buns thaw and rise for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for more info).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cinnamon buns ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove cinnamon buns from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Cinnamon buns arrive in baking cups and should remain in baking cups until fully baked.
- Remove cinnamon buns from freezer and place 3" apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let thaw and rise for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make an egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over cinnamon buns.
- Bake until golden brown, approx. 15–18 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Finish with cinnamon sugar if desired; fill bowl with cinnamon and sugar, then roll each bun in mixture to coat it.
- Base: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt.
- Filling: Butter, cinnamon, sugar.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.