Le Marais Chocolate Peppermint Kouign Amann Baton
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy Le Marais pastries at home with our exclusive treats, which arrive frozen for baking in your own kitchen. Owner Patrick Ascaso created these swirled croissant sticks based on a treat he discovered in a Parisian patisserie. We made it our own with the addition of our creamy Peppermint Bark chocolate especially for the holidays. A twist on the traditional Breton Kouign Amann pastry, these baton-shaped croissants have a crisp, caramelized finish and a rich vanilla buttercream and Peppermint Bark filling. Finely ground peppermint leaves lend a refreshing finish.
- 12 Kouign Amann batons; 1 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let pastries thaw for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for more info).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Place frozen pastries 3 inches apart on buttered baking sheet and defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Bake until golden brown, 15–20 minutes. Let cool and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Please note: It is normal for some of the butter and sugar to caramelize on the baking sheet.
- Base: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt, Seely Peppermint Essential Oil (100% organic non-GMO peppermint essential oil), mint leaves.
- Buttercream: Sugar, butter, cream, vanilla.
- Filling: Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark, Valrhona chocolate.
- Butter made from milk of grass-fed cows.
- Contains milk. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, soy, tree nuts, peanuts.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.