Le Marais Chocolate Lovers Pastry Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy a sampling of Le Marais' finest at home, shipped frozen and ready for baking in your own kitchen. Served warm from the oven, this assortment will make the most discerning chocolate lover swoon with delight.
Chocolate Croissants: Rolled pains au chocolat filled with two batons of dark Valrhona chocolate from France.
Chocolate Kouign-Amann: Caramelized croissant cups with a Valrhona chocolate brownie–like filling.
Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls: Crisp, flaky croissant swirls layered with creamy Nutella, sweet pastry cream and chopped hazelnuts.
- 12 pastries total: 4 each of Chocolate Croissants, Chocolate Kouign-Amann and Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls.
- To prepare, let frozen pastries thaw for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for preparation details).
- 2 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
Chocolate Croissants and Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls:
- Place frozen croissants 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 15–18 minutes.
- Place frozen pastries 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking and let thaw for 1 hour, then place in buttered cups of standard muffin pan and let thaw for 7 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Sprinkle 1 tsp. granulated sugar over each. Bake until golden brown, 15–18 minutes.
- Chocolate Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: Sugar, cocoa beans, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract.
- Chocolate Kouign-Amann: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: 62% Satilia chocolate, butter, vanilla sugar, 32% Dulcey chocolate, coffee, 29% Tropilia chocolate, egg. Buttercream filling: Sugar, butter, cream, vanilla.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Filling: Sweet pastry cream (milk, egg yolk, sugar, cornstarch, butter, vanilla), Nutella, chopped hazelnuts.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.