Le Marais Chocolate Lovers Pastry Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy a sampling of Le Marais' finest at home, shipped frozen and ready for baking in your own kitchen. Served warm from the oven, this assortment will make the most discerning chocolate lover swoon with delight.
Chocolate Croissants: Rolled pains au chocolat filled with two batons of dark Valrhona chocolate from France.
Chocolate Kouign-Amann: Caramelized croissant cups with a Valrhona chocolate brownie–like filling.
Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls: Crisp, flaky croissant swirls layered with creamy Nutella, sweet pastry cream and chopped hazelnuts.
- 12 pastries total: 4 each of Chocolate Croissants, Chocolate Kouign-Amann and Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls.
- To prepare, let frozen pastries thaw for 8 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care for preparation details).
- 2 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
Chocolate Croissants and Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls:
- Place frozen croissants 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, 15–18 minutes.
- Place frozen pastries 3 inches apart on parchment-lined baking and let thaw for 1 hour, then place in buttered cups of standard muffin pan and let thaw for 7 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Sprinkle 1 tsp. granulated sugar over each. Bake until golden brown, 15–18 minutes.
- Chocolate Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: Sugar, cocoa beans, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract.
- Chocolate Kouign-Amann: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: 62% Satilia chocolate, butter, vanilla sugar, 32% Dulcey chocolate, coffee, 29% Tropilia chocolate, egg. Buttercream filling: Sugar, butter, cream, vanilla.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Filling: Sweet pastry cream (milk, egg yolk, sugar, cornstarch, butter, vanilla), Nutella, chopped hazelnuts.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.