Le Marais Chocolate Kouign Amann, Set of 10
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since opening in 2013, Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco has wowed customers with authentic French croissants that transport them to Paris with every flaky, buttery bite. Now you can enjoy Le Marais pastries at home with our exclusive treats, which arrive frozen for baking in your own kitchen. A unique version of the traditional Breton kouign-amann pastry, these round croissant "cakes" are a customer favorite. Made with viennoiserie dough and filled with a Valrhona chocolate bouchon, the crisp, caramelized cups give way to a soft, brownie-like interior that's velvety and rich.
- 10 chocolate kouign-amann; 2 lb. 2 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- To prepare, let frozen pastries rise for 7 hours, brush with egg wash and bake (see Use & Care tab for more info).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during transport. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Place kouign amann in buttered cups of standard muffin pan and defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Gently push into cups before baking. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix one egg with one teaspoon of water and lightly brush egg wash over pastries. Place muffin pan on a rimmed baking sheet in case of overflow. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Organic all-purpose flour, organic milk, butter, starter, organic high-gluten flour, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt. Chocolate filling: 62% Satilia chocolate, butter, vanilla sugar, 32% Dulcey chocolate, coffee, 29% Tropilia chocolate, egg. Buttercream filling: Sugar, butter, organic cream, vanilla.
- All butter comes from grass-fed cows.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More About Le Marais Bakery
Le Marais Bakery in San Francisco is winning top reviews for its authentic French croissants that whisk you away to Paris with their dreamy-light textures and superb flavors. Owner Patrick Ascaso, inspired by the boulangerie of his childhood in Arpajon, France, opened Le Marais in 2013. His recipes marry classic European techniques with fresh local California ingredients. All of the bakery's doughs are made in the artisanal tradition, with natural starters and long fermentation periods, hand mixed and rolled in small batches each day. Williams Sonoma is pleased to partner with Le Marais so that customers can bake and enjoy these amazing pastries at home.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ajdallas72 from Wow! Did this live up to its description! These were absolute to die for! Rich, chocolatelyDate published: 2018-02-22Rated 2 out of 5 by Deut from Disappointing take on a traditional item. Excessive chocolate which made for a cloyingly sweet product. Also tried Le Mariais pain au chocolat which seemed a much better balance of pastry to filing.Date published: 2017-12-27