Le Marais Au Beurre Croissant & Coffee Gift Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
Two of our favorite California-made treats inspired this breakfast set. We paired classic French croissants from San Francisco's Le Marais Bakery with a Fair-Trade coffee blend from Santa Cruz-based Verve Coffee Roasters. The croissants arrive frozen for baking, so you can savor them warm from the oven. This set is a convenient time-saver for brunches and a thoughtful gift for anyone.
Le Marais Au Beurre Croissants: These authentic French croissants are handmade with buttery, 12-layer dough that bakes to a flaky, golden crust with a silky-soft interior. Bakers use two types of butter – French Isigny and Vermont Plugrá – to strike the perfect balance between cultured and sweet.
Le Marais French Roast Coffee: This dark-roasted blend prepared by Verve Coffee Roasters creates a smooth, full-bodied cup with flavors of creamy dark chocolate and sweet molasses. Beans are roasted in small batches by hand on vintage German-made roasters.
- Includes 8 croissants and 8 oz. whole coffee beans.
- Croissants: 5 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Croissants made in USA.
- Coffee made in Colombia.
- Use & Care
- Croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated. This is normal. Please take care not to touch dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove pastries from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep for up to 90 days.
- Store coffee beans at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 30 days.
- Croissants: Place frozen croissants on parchment-lined baking sheet and let thaw for 8 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Make egg wash by stirring 1 egg with 1 tsp. water. Lightly brush egg wash over croissants. Bake until golden brown, approx. 17–20 minutes.
- Coffee: Grind whole beans just before brewing. We recommend brewing with filtered water at 200°F.
- Croissants: All-purpose flour, butter, starter, high-gluten flour, milk, sugar, salt, yeast (osmo), malt.
- Coffee: Coffee beans from Cauca, Colombia. Castillo and Caturra are 100% washed Arabica.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.