Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick lives up to its name with an extra-tough nonstick surface that's triple-reinforced to prevent peeling and flaking for years to come. This versatile fry pan makes healthy cooking simple and cleaning a snap. You can cook with less oil, and sticky dishes like eggs and omelets slide right out.
- Fry pan excels at cooking delicate egg dishes, pan-frying, sautéing and even baking.
- Nonstick surface is PFOA-free and triple-reinforced – guaranteed to never peel or flake during use.
- Hard-anodized, fully encapsulated, forged-aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly.
- Hot-forged construction prevents warping.
- Magnetic stainless-steel disk on base resists corrosion and is ideal for all cooktops, including induction.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle is hollow, so it stays cool on the stovetop.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb.
- 10 1/4" Fry Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3 lb.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Use medium and low heat settings for the majority of cooking on all heat sources.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500˚F.
- Cool the pan for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water.
- Only recommended nonstick cleaning pads should be used on the nonstick surfaces. Do not use any metal or abrasive pads or abrasive cleaning agents on any of the surfaces.
- The pan is dishwasher-safe, but washing by hand is recommended. Simply wash with hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefDeJour from Best NONSTICK I've Ever Used Over the many years, I have a few high end nonstick pans, but after a year or so, each chipped. A year ago, I replaced with this nonstick pan. Love it. No chipping, super easy to clean. I do have to use a drop or two of oil each time. Works well for everything I want to cook on nonstick. Really great for eggs, omelets.Date published: 2019-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by HeatherTwig from Love - With Reservations This is a new purchase, but first impressions are great. I've always had AllClad, but after a year, the non-stick skillets are scraped/peeling, even with gentle handling. I use the 10" every day, so we'll see how this holds up. I am pleased with the solid handle, and the way this stacks well with my other AllClad skillets.Date published: 2018-09-29