Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick lives up to its name with an extra-tough nonstick surface that's triple-reinforced to prevent peeling and flaking for years to come. These versatile pans make healthy cooking simple and cleaning a snap. You can cook with less oil, and sticky foods slide right out. This 10-piece set has you covered with all the essential nonstick pans you'll need.
- Nonstick surface is PFOA-free and triple reinforced – guaranteed to never peel or flake during use.
- Hard-anodized, fully encapsulated, forged-aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly.
- Hot-forged construction prevents warping.
- Magnetic stainless-steel disk on each pan base resists corrosion and is ideal for all cooktops, including induction.
- Tempered-glass lids let you monitor cooking progress without lowering temperature.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel long handles are hollow, so they stay cool on the stovetop.
- Extra-large helper handles on sauté pan, saucepans and stockpot provide safety, comfort and ease when you're pouring or lifting.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10 1/4" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids
- 4 1/4-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb.
- 10 1/4" Fry Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 6" high; 2 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/4" diam., 7" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 4 1/4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 6" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 6-Qt. Stockpot: 10" diam., 8" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Use medium and low heat settings for the majority of cooking on all heat sources.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500˚F (tempered glass lid is oven-safe to 425°F).
- Cool the pan for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water.
- Only recommended nonstick cleaning pads should be used on the nonstick surfaces. Do not use any metal or abrasive pads or abrasive cleaning agents on any of the surfaces.
- The pan is dishwasher-safe, but washing by hand is recommended. Simply wash with hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
In 2019, Le Creuset has increased the Stoneware warranty from 5 years to 10 years.
This is a reflection of the confidence we have in our product performance and the company's commitment to producing quality stoneware.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
Defective stoneware will be replaced free of charge, or replaced by a similar product or one of equivalent value if the original product is no longer in production. Replacement with the same color cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
Scratches, stains, discoloration, corrosion or damage from overheating to the interior or exterior of the pan.
Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this warranty.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original owner, whether a self-purchase or received as a gift.
TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a warranty claim, consumers should call the Le Creuset helpline at 1-877-CREUSET (273-8738) to obtain a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to mailing their cookware to us.
Once an authorization number is received, the product should be mailed to the address below. We recommend using a traceable means to return the product as Le Creuset of America, Inc., is not responsible for damages or lost or stolen merchandise. A return address and a brief note explaining the defect should also be included. Turnaround time on returns is typically two to four weeks after receipt of an item.
Le Creuset of America
114 Bob Gifford Blvd.
Early Branch, SC 29916