Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This petite covered casserole is perfect for baking individual dishes including soups, pot pies, pastas and desserts and then serving them in style. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing.
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Loop handles offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 4" diam., 2" high; 13.25 oz.
- 8-oz. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Not for stovetop use or any other direct heat source.
- Oven-safe to 500°F. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
- When using under a broiler, allow a gap of no less than 2 1/2" between rim of cocotte and heat source.
- Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover open top of dish, leaving handles exposed.
- Do not place frozen dish in a preheated oven. Place frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing dish and oven to heat together. Before serving, always check that center of food is completely and uniformly hot.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mamamako from Why ruin a great product with a bad sticker? Great product that came with a paper sticker on the bottom. The bottom is unglazed and therefore porous; the sticker cannot be removed cleanly leaving most of the sticker and glue on the bottom. Why not spend a little extra to get stickers that can be removed? Otherwise the product is as advertised.Date published: 2017-01-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Bdrake from Awesome for the right use I agree that these are probably too small for soups. However, I have a habit of always cooking way too much food. I starting using these to make single serving size sides and desserts. Most notably Ina's Mac and Cheese. They cook great, clean super easily, and I usually serve them along with something I have made in my LC Dutch oven, so I love that they match and look great. My only negative comment is that they can't stack well. I have really tall cabinets with only 3 shelves, so they take up a funny amount of space. (I'll find a solution when I run out of space)Date published: 2016-08-15Rated 1 out of 5 by DISAPPOINTED3444 from DON'T PURCHASE! This item is as small as a coffee cup and cannot be used as described. I was totally floored and disappointed to see how small it was. I returned it for a refund.Date published: 2015-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by BadCook45 from Keeps butter soft I use this cocotte on my counter to keep the butter at room temperature. It makes spreading butter on toast so much easier. My two sisters and mom all have one and we all use it for the same reason. The size is just right and you can choose from all of the pretty colors.Date published: 2015-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by NornieB from Great for salt and pepper I purchased two of the mini cocottes, one in red for my cracked pepper and one in yellow for kosher salt. Not only do they look nice on my countertop, they make it so easy to access the two most used spices in my kitchen. Love them!Date published: 2014-07-29Rated 5 out of 5 by AnnieLaurie from Decorative and useful" I have the coquettes in various colors. I use them for dry mustard, pepper and different types of salts. Look pretty on a shelf in my kitchen. Very handy.Date published: 2013-06-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Abbeygirl from A perfect size The mini round cocotte are perfect. I am giving them as a gift.Date published: 2012-10-13Rated 5 out of 5 by jeepster from Stoneware Mini Cocotte I didn't buy this to cook with; I use it as decor/small item storage in the kitchen. Looks like a mini round french oven and a fun way to collect the different LeCreuset colors if you're pretty much maxed out on storage space like I am. I think if you did want to cook with them, they would work well. Take note, the capacity is 8 ounces to the brim as there are two different capacities given in the item description.Date published: 2012-07-04
Are these oven and broiler safe? If so, to what temperature?Hi Todd, These stoneware cocottes are oven-safe to 500°F / 260°C.Date published: 2019-11-12