Le Creuset Stoneware 8-Piece Bakeware Set
Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives. This set is configured to handle a wide range of cuisines and culinary techniques.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
8-Piece Set Includes:
- 11" Oval Au Gratin.
- 9" Square Baking Dish.
- 4-qt. Rectangular Covered Casserole.
- 2 Mini Cocottes with Lids.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Oval Au Gratin: 14" x 8" x 2 1/2" high.
- Square Baking Dish: 11 3/4" x 10" x 3 3/4" high.
- 4-qt. Covered casserole: 14 3/4" x 9" x 5" high.
- Mini Cocotte (2): 5 3/4" x 4" x 6" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
Next Day Delivery
- Earn Bonus Registry Gifts
Receive a special gift after registering for and receiving $500+ or $1000+ worth of Le Creuset products from your guests.
Tier 1 Gift – $500+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift set in Pearlescent White.
Tier 2 Gift – $1000+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift Set (above), plus a 3 1/2-qt. Stainless Steel Shallow Casserole.
Complete the form and submit by mail. Offer valid only in the United states through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by legadget from excellent value I bought this for my daughter. The number of pieces included made it an excellent value for Le Creuset. She began using it the day she got it and loves it.Date published: 2015-08-26