Le Creuset Cast-Iron Star Wars Han Solo™ Carbonite Signature Roaster, 5 1/4-Qt.
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrating the galaxy's most charismatic smuggler, our Le Creuset roaster features a unique slab lid cast with Han Solo frozen in carbonite. Created exclusively for Williams Sonoma, the special-edition roasting pan displays a striking stone-grey enamel finish on cast iron. Inside the lid, Le Creuset's embossed "France" label is translated into Aurebesh characters.
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.; 15" x 10 3/4" x 4 1/4" high (including lid).
- Limited-edition roaster features a detailed casting of Han Solo in carbonite on lid.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Exclusive stone-grey enameled exterior is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking.
- Special-edition matte-black interior enamel promotes food caramelization and prevents sticking.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.
- 15" x 10 3/4" x 3 1/4" high (4 1/4" high including lid).
- 11 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip.
- Roasting rack is not included.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The summary states, "Special-edition 'matte-black' interior enamel promotes food caramelization and prevents sticking." However, the photos clearly show the classic sand-colored interior enamel. What gives?I’m guessing whoever their web person is copy-and-pasted the description for the Darth Vader oven. The inside of this is absolutely the sand interior.Date published: 2019-11-02