Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte, Star Wars C-3PO™
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by a galaxy far, far away, this C-3PO mini cocotte proves a most faithful companion in the kitchen. Our special-edition Le Creuset cocotte sports a metallic gold finish in honor of the famous protocol droid. C-3PO cocotte's primary mission: baking and serving individual dishes like pot pies, pastas and desserts. Team him with our Star Wars R2-D2™ and BB-8™ cocottes for a family of galactic cookware service.
- 8-oz. cap.
- Limited-edition mini cocotte with C-3PO design and metallic gold finish.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating with no scorching.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods cook to a tender finish.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Will not absorb food odors or flavors.
- Ideal for oven-to-table serving.
- © & ™ 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/4" diam., 3" high.
- 8-oz. cap.
- 15 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Not for stovetop use or any other direct heat source.
- Oven-safe to 400°F.
- When using under a broiler, allow a gap of no less than 2 1/2" between rim of cocotte and heat source.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Shipping for this item says “fast and free shipping” yet it’s telling me the delivery date would be March 2- is this correct? Its currently November lol I would be shipping to Colchester, VT Hi Fawn, Unfortunately, this product was in high demand and we have sold out of it. Next available delivery will be in March 2020. Fast Free Shipping means that if we had it in stock, we would not be charging you for standard shipping.Date published: 2019-11-27