Le Creuset Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Le Creuset brings generations of culinary savoir faire to its award-winning stainless-steel cookware, creating the ultimate blend of tradition and innovation. Showcasing the company's iconic three-ring design, this set provides all the essentials to perform a variety of cooking techniques.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- High-tech bonded construction ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control.
- Durable, nonreactive stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Oven and dishwasher safe; ideal for use on any cooktop and optimized for induction.
- Made in Portugal.
10-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 9-qt. multipot with lid and insert.
Please note: lids and insert are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt. Multipot: 10 1/4" diam., 6 1/2" high; 5 lb. 8 oz. with lid and insert.
- Premium stainless-steel alloy is infused with titanium to resist discoloration and to maintain its luster over time.
- Exterior layer of magnetic stainless steel is compatible with induction cooktops.
- Lids feature a built-in vent to help avoid boil-over.
- Capacity is etched on the base of each pan for easy identification.
- Rims are flared for precise, drip-free pouring and sealed to protect the internal aluminum core.
- Made in Portugal.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
In 2019, Le Creuset has increased the Stoneware warranty from 5 years to 10 years.
This is a reflection of the confidence we have in our product performance and the company's commitment to producing quality stoneware.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
Defective stoneware will be replaced free of charge, or replaced by a similar product or one of equivalent value if the original product is no longer in production. Replacement with the same color cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
Scratches, stains, discoloration, corrosion or damage from overheating to the interior or exterior of the pan.
Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this warranty.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original owner, whether a self-purchase or received as a gift.
TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a warranty claim, consumers should call the Le Creuset helpline at 1-877-CREUSET (273-8738) to obtain a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to mailing their cookware to us.
Once an authorization number is received, the product should be mailed to the address below. We recommend using a traceable means to return the product as Le Creuset of America, Inc., is not responsible for damages or lost or stolen merchandise. A return address and a brief note explaining the defect should also be included. Turnaround time on returns is typically two to four weeks after receipt of an item.
Le Creuset of America
114 Bob Gifford Blvd.
Early Branch, SC 29916
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 3 out of 5 by canadiancook from Ok quality, expected more given the brand & price I bought this set before Christmas on sale thinking I was getting something amazing, or at least on par with the All Clad D3 cookware I was also considering. I had done a lot of research on the All Clad and had no indication that this set would be any different. It's tri-ply, right? It's Le Creuset, right? The first thing I noticed was how much thinner the cookware wall is on this set. I also noticed that it has fairly poor heat distribution (on an electric range), likely becuase it's too thin. The highly polished exterior is difficult to keep looking bright and shiny if you actually use the cookware, and the bottom scratches freely and easily. The interior is prone to discoloration and scratches too despite using low temperatures and wooden or silcone utensils. This set isn't any improvement over the lower priced tri-ply sets available, which post-purchase research has confirmed. I got a great deal on these, and I will continue to use them but I would recommend something more durable like the All-Clad or something cheaper if any one were to ask me.Date published: 2019-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by LavenderBlue from Excellent Quality Handles on these are much more comfortable than All Clad.Date published: 2015-11-10