Le Creuset Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Le Creuset brings generations of culinary savoir faire to its award-winning stainless-steel cookware, creating the ultimate blend of tradition and innovation. Showcasing the company's iconic three-ring design, this set provides all the essentials to perform a variety of cooking techniques.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- High-tech bonded construction ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control.
- Durable, nonreactive stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Oven and dishwasher safe; ideal for use on any cooktop and optimized for induction.
- Made in Portugal.
10-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 9-qt. multipot with lid and insert.
Please note: lids and insert are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt. Multipot: 10 1/4" diam., 6 1/2" high; 5 lb. 8 oz. with lid and insert.
- Premium stainless-steel alloy is infused with titanium to resist discoloration and to maintain its luster over time.
- Exterior layer of magnetic stainless steel is compatible with induction cooktops.
- Lids feature a built-in vent to help avoid boil-over.
- Capacity is etched on the base of each pan for easy identification.
- Rims are flared for precise, drip-free pouring and sealed to protect the internal aluminum core.
- Made in Portugal.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 3 out of 5 by canadiancook from Ok quality, expected more given the brand & price I bought this set before Christmas on sale thinking I was getting something amazing, or at least on par with the All Clad D3 cookware I was also considering. I had done a lot of research on the All Clad and had no indication that this set would be any different. It's tri-ply, right? It's Le Creuset, right? The first thing I noticed was how much thinner the cookware wall is on this set. I also noticed that it has fairly poor heat distribution (on an electric range), likely becuase it's too thin. The highly polished exterior is difficult to keep looking bright and shiny if you actually use the cookware, and the bottom scratches freely and easily. The interior is prone to discoloration and scratches too despite using low temperatures and wooden or silcone utensils. This set isn't any improvement over the lower priced tri-ply sets available, which post-purchase research has confirmed. I got a great deal on these, and I will continue to use them but I would recommend something more durable like the All-Clad or something cheaper if any one were to ask me.Date published: 2019-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by LavenderBlue from Excellent Quality Handles on these are much more comfortable than All Clad.Date published: 2015-11-10