Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot
Perfect for making soup, stew or sauces, this conveniently sized Dutch oven will be in heavy rotation for daily cooking. Made of enameled cast-iron, which ensures steady, even heating, the pot and lid lock in moisture for tender, succulent dishes. Whether filled with one-pot meal for four, macaroni and cheese for a potluck, or stew for a warming dinner, it yields delicious results and offers attractive tableside presentation.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor browning while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic composite knob provides a sure grip and is oven safe up to 375°F, stainless-steel knob up to 500°F.
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" diam., 6 1/4" high.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- 9 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Large loop handles provide a secure grip, even when you’re wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction offers superior heat-retention and requires no pre-seasoning, unlike traditional cast-iron cookware.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F, stainless-steel knob up to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
- French Grey
- Matte White with Stainless Steel Knob
- Matte Marseille
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot, 4 1/2-Qt., French Grey||$299.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot, 4 1/2-Qt., Lapis||$299.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot, 4 1/2-Qt., Matte White||$299.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot, 4 1/2-Qt., Red||$299.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Soup Pot, 4 1/2-Qt., Meringue||$299.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot, 4 1/2-Qt, Ocean||$299.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot, 4 1/2-Qt., Matte Marseille||Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $159.96||$0|