Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven, 3 1/2-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection of enameled cast-iron cookware seamlessly blends classic form with ergonomic innovations. Designed to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly, this Dutch oven locks in moisture for tender, succulent dishes.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning; Cherry Blossom interior is white.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic knob in either stainless-steel or black composite, depending on your color choice, provides a sure grip and is oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Cherry Blossom features an oven-safe, stainless-steel knob with gold metallic coating.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Hand-wash recommended with Cherry Blossom to preserve the life of the appliqué.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt.: 7 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 2 3/4-Qt.: 8 3/4" diam., 3" high; 7 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 8 3/4" diam., 4" high; 8 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt.: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt.: 10 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 11 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/4-Qt.: 11" diam., 5" high; 12 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 9-Qt.: 12 1/4" diam., 5" high; 16 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 13 1/4-Qt.: 16 1/2" diam., 6" high; 21 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery