Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Round Dutch Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A modern take on Le Creuset's classic enameled cast-iron cookware, this round Dutch oven combines the ergonomic and functional advances of the Signature collection with a sophisticated matte finish. The oven's design yields moist, tender results for slow-simmered stews, soups and braises.
- Finished with a matte enameled exterior surface available in navy or white.
- Smooth enameled interior in light sand color requires no preseasoning – unlike traditional cast-iron cookware – and makes it easy to monitor browning.
- Cast iron absorbs, retains and distributes heat evenly at all temperatures, from fast, high-heat browning to low-heat simmering and braising.
- Heavyweight lid is topped with a gleaming stainless-steel knob.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 9" diam., 5" high; 9 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt.: 10 3/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 11 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/4-Qt.: 11 1/2" diam., 7" high; 12 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Enamel finish resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place to ensure moist, tender results.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by cmcinc from Useful but I like Mauviel and ACCC better I purchased the 3 1/2 quart dutch oven and I must say it makes the perfect oven risotto. It also is great for brining large amounts of meat beautifully. I'm not in love with it though the way others seem to be as I can't get past the lack of responsiveness which I know is the whole idea of this pot. It keeps the heat constant. I did make a small pot roast in it but like the way my Mauviel and All Clad Copper Core cook the roast better. Perhaps it is a learning curve. I do like it, I just don't love it as much as everyone else.Date published: 2017-07-04Rated 5 out of 5 by palmtreez423 from Best Pot Ever I love this pot! I have the 7 1/4 quart one in matte white, which I HIGHLY recommend. I went back and forth to the store about 5 times before finally deciding on this size. I was worried about being able to store the big one since I have a small kitchen, but turns out it's so beautiful that it just sits on my stove permanently. I don't think I will ever regret getting the bigger one. Especially cooking soups & stews. Even if you're only making a small amount, it's still nice to not have it filled to the brim. Additionally, I was worried about the matte white staining from tomato sauce, etc., but nope! Zero staining whatsoever. It *looks* like it would stain easily due to the white surface, but I've been using it consistently for a year without a problem. I've also even left tomato sauce caked on the outside for a couple days and it was not an issue to clean off. Highly recommend!Date published: 2016-08-12Rated 5 out of 5 by lilitalia84 from Perfect Big Dutch Oven I also have the 3 1/2-qt. round wide dutch oven in matte navy, which is great for cooking for 2-4 people. This 7 1/4-qt. size is perfect for when I want to make a big pot of sauce or soup, and will get used more as my family grows. I absolutely love the matte navy Le Creuset items, and hope to see more of this color at Williams-Sonoma, and more matte colors that coordinate well with it.Date published: 2015-12-21Rated 5 out of 5 by MomSC from Wonderful and best quality We have used this wonderful Dutch oven so many times since we got it that it has found a permanent home on my cook top. My sister had gotten one a year ago and praised it so highly that I finally broke down and got one- absolutely one of the best items in my kitchen for any use.Date published: 2015-05-01Rated 5 out of 5 by JennyT from Outstanding Pot I am in love! I have contemplated purchasing this product for a couple of years, and I see now what a cooking experience I have missed. It is worth the investment.Date published: 2015-02-11