Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fleur Oval Oven
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Accomplish a range of cooking tasks with ease and style using our cast-iron oven by Le Creuset. The oblong design has high walls for baking multilayered casseroles and desserts as well as roasting poultry, meat and veggies. The cast-iron construction offers steady, even heating, and thanks to easy-to-grip handles, a snug-fitting lid and an embossed enameled exterior, it transitions smoothly from oven to table.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Cast iron maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Semi-nonstick glazed interior releases food with ease.
- Embossed floral motif offers smooth oven-to-table presentation.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 5 1/2" high with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- When using under a broiler, ensure that there is a gap of at least 2 1/2" between rim of dish and heat source.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.