Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Sauté Pan
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection is an evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Seamlessly blending classic form with the latest ergonomic innovations, this deep sauté pan is a versatile, kitchen mainstay.
- 4 1/4-qt. cap.
- Shallow enough for high-heat searing and sautéing yet deep enough for slow-cooking.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- 4 1/4-qt. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 4 1/4-qt. cap.
- 13 lb.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- The versatile covered sauté pan can go from cooktop to oven to table.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BennyNota from Every Day Use The description says it's 5 inches deep, but that must include the lid. It's closer to 3 inches in depth which is perfect for everyday use. It's also not nearly as heavy as I was expecting. I can easily lift it up and down from the top of fridge where we store it. It's become our go to pan for nearly everything.Date published: 2016-05-23Rated 5 out of 5 by organizedj from MY FAVORITE PAN!!! I have many Le Creuset pans, but this one is my favorite. Love the depth and shape of this pan. Great to braise a tri-tip roast with plenty of room for vegetables and herbs. Holds a lot. This is a wide pan which is great for many things. Probably the most versatile pan I own. Highly recommend.Date published: 2016-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by CaliKo from I used this the day I got it... and the next three consecutive days. It is my go-to pan for sauteeing and braising. Le Creuset never disappoints. Worth the price because I don't expect to be replacing it every other year like my previous non-stick saute pans.Date published: 2015-08-02Rated 5 out of 5 by NHCooker from Another great pan from Le Creuset A friend of mine got this pan last Christmas and loved it. After hearing him rave about it I knew I had to get one. But it seems they're not always available. So when I saw it on WS about a month ago I went for it. This is quickly becoming my favorite, too.Date published: 2015-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by PalmSpringsBaker from Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Saute Pan The Essential Deep Sauté Pan! Perfect For Frying Anything... Chicken, Fish, Tacos, Onion Rings You Name It. Treat Yourself To A Wonderful Cooking Experience. You Can Never Go Wrong With Le Creuset! Love & Sunshine!Date published: 2014-02-09Rated 5 out of 5 by rachelrph from My Favorite Pan This is my favorite pan/skillet. It is my first choice and Go To pan when I make dinner. It is also a BREEZE to clean. I love the fact that the skillet is cast iron but has a ceramic coating. I hate myself for not buying it sooner and am thinking about buying one for my son.Date published: 2013-08-19Rated 3 out of 5 by marmie5 from very heavy pan I gave this to my sister-in-law for a gift. She had to return it because it is such a heavy pan. She has other le creuset pieces but she said the handle made it awkward to handle. She is going to return it for another piece.Date published: 2013-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by jennifred from Le Creuset is the BEST This is my fifth piece of Le Creuset cookware. Durable, beautiful, and cooks food quite wonderfully. Cleans up easy too. Expensive... but worth every penny!Date published: 2013-05-21