Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Oven
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This Le Creuset round Dutch oven is extra deep, making it the perfect vessel for large roasts and braises as well as big batches of soup or stew. The tall-sided enameled cast-iron oven is also excellent for baking round loaves of bread topped with a deliciously crisp crust.
- 5 1/4-qt. or 6 1/2-qt. cap.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Ergonomic knob in either stainless-steel or black composite, depending on your color choice, provides a sure grip and is oven-safe up to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4-qt. cap.: 9 3/4" diam., 7" high; 10.45 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. cap.: 10 3/4" diam., 7" high; 11.18 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Oversize handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping it snugly in place.
- Enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Ergonomic black composite knob is oven safe up to 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by All Clad D5 Lover from Cooks Everything Gooooood! I bought this deep dutch oven about a month and a half ago and I love it! I have pressure cooked sweet potatoes (in water) in it to be baked in the oven. I have also made several soups in it, which has been my favorite! My soups are made perfectly as they are evenly simmered and cooked at a steady temperature (medium low). The temp remains hot even after I turn it off from the burner, which allows from stove to table, trivet, of course, to be easy and simple for serving. This is now my soup pot! I plan on deep frying some egg rolls in it, but for now, if you are looking for the perfect pot for stew or soup, this one is certainly a winner!Date published: 2019-10-28Rated 5 out of 5 by motherofdachshunds from Perfect size for someone that has a small kitchen I have this pot in the 6 1/2 quart in yellow and it is perfect. I often have several pots going and four burners on my cooktop and this pot, with its smaller footprint but larger capacity is very helpful. The depth of it is also good for deep frying. The high-gloss enamel finish is easy to clean with either a Scotch-Brite sponge or a folded paper towel with some Le Creuset cleaner on it if it gets really crusty. I think this would be a good pot (if you're only getting one) for someone who either likes to entertain or has a medium size family as this will serve 6 to 8 adults but take up less shelf space than the 6 quart oval. The only downside is that if you're browning a lot of meat or vegetables you'll have to stir it consistently Since there is a small base.Date published: 2017-06-04
Is Matte white in the future of the deep oven?hi Cldudd, Sorry, we will not be offering the deep oven in Matte White.Date published: 2019-08-17
Hi motherofdachshunds or William Sonoma staff, I've already called Le Creuset customer rep and William Sonona rep and no one was able to answer my question regarding the Deep 5 1/4 qt & 6 1/2 qt dutch oven number under the lids. Please help! Thanks!My 5 1/4 QT Le Creuset Signature Deep Oven has "24" and "FRANCE" under the lid. FYI - Love the Deep Oven. I have a whole collection of Le Creuset in a various sizes. This is one of my absolute favorites. The 6 1/2 QT is on my Holiday listDate published: 2018-12-12