Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser, 2 1/4-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends its classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- 2 1/4-qt. cap.
- Tight-fitting lid retain moisture so braises emerge juicy and tender.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Dish-like shape and vibrant color make it perfect for serving directly at the table.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a easier grip while wearing oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high with lid.
- 2 1/4-qt. cap.
- 9 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Enameled interior is sand-colored for improved visibility.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
- MORE ABOUT LE CREUSET
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
In 2019, Le Creuset has increased the Stoneware warranty from 5 years to 10 years.
This is a reflection of the confidence we have in our product performance and the company's commitment to producing quality stoneware.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
Defective stoneware will be replaced free of charge, or replaced by a similar product or one of equivalent value if the original product is no longer in production. Replacement with the same color cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
Scratches, stains, discoloration, corrosion or damage from overheating to the interior or exterior of the pan.
Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this warranty.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original owner, whether a self-purchase or received as a gift.
TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a warranty claim, consumers should call the Le Creuset helpline at 1-877-CREUSET (273-8738) to obtain a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to mailing their cookware to us.
Once an authorization number is received, the product should be mailed to the address below. We recommend using a traceable means to return the product as Le Creuset of America, Inc., is not responsible for damages or lost or stolen merchandise. A return address and a brief note explaining the defect should also be included. Turnaround time on returns is typically two to four weeks after receipt of an item.
Le Creuset of America
114 Bob Gifford Blvd.
Early Branch, SC 29916