Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Available for a limited time only, Le Creuset's 2 3/4-qt. Dutch oven is a versatile size for any kitchen. Use it for small-batch cooking for two – soups, braises and casseroles – as well as side dishes for a holiday crowd. This enameled cast-iron pot in your choice of colors makes the perfect gift for cooks.
- 2 3/4-qt. cap.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, minimizing sticking and burning.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4-qt. cap.
- 8 3/4" diam., 3" high (5 1/2" high with lid).
- 7 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Stabilizers in the lid prevent rocking and hold it snugly in place.
- Ergonomic, composite knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F and provides a sure grip.
- Red, Lapis, Caribbean, Flame and Ocean lids have black phenolic knob; French Grey, Matte White, Matte Navy, Rose and Quince lids have stainless-steel knob.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 375°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company's classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.