Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 5-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Le Creuset continues nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship with its Signature collection, the next evolution of the company's classic enameled cast-iron cookware. This Signature cookware set seamlessly blends classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500°F and provides a sure grip.
- 45% larger handles provide a better grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
5-piece set with cookbook includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. round Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 5 lb. 13 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 3" high; 5 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Round Dutch Oven: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 9 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Colorful exteriors add to the classic beauty of these pieces, which go from oven or stovetop right to the table for serving.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by ISABELL from Love this cookware I have wanted this cookware for the longest time. I finally decided to go for it. I love this cookware and should have not waited so long. I'm Really impressed how easy the clean up is. Nothing sticks and so easy to clean up. I choose the yellow and it is beautiful sitting on my stovetop. I would never have done that with my old cookware.Date published: 2015-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by 1stimebuyer from Product as Received (not used yet) Having read some reviews that mention flatness-warpage/chipping/cracking type issues I was a little apprehensive about making this purchase. The order arrived yesterday and is flawless. The pans are dead flat and the lids fit perfectly. I hope to review use in six or so months if I remember to.Date published: 2014-02-25