Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Making the switch to low-fat, "skinny" cooking is easy with this set. Le Creuset's cast-iron grill pan excels for grilling vegetables, steaks, seafood and more—indoors or out. Also included, a companion cookbook filled with dozens of delicious recipes to inspire you.
- Set includes 13" x 8 1/2" Le Creuset Skinny Grill and The Skinny Grill Cookbook.
- Cast iron absorbs and distributes heat evenly and retains high heat for perfect searing.
- Durable, nonreactive black enameled interior requires no seasoning, and it's simple to clean.
- Cookbook includes everything you need to know to make the most of your Skinny Grill.
- Grill made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 8 1/2".
- Slender grill pan fits over a single burner on your stovetop or outdoor grill, or use it under the broiler.
- Colorful porcelain-enameled exterior makes the pan handsome enough for table service.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Discover simple, delicious recipes featuring the season's freshest ingredients.
- Expert tips and tricks make cooking with your Skinny Grill easier and more efficient than ever.
- Recipe highlights include: peach and burrata salad, grown-up grilled cheese sandwiches, carne asada tacos, curried chicken skewers, grilled rib-eye steak, Mexican street corn, and banana boat s'mores.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop or outdoor grill.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop or grill.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Handles become very hot. Always use potholder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.