Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Making the switch to low-fat, "skinny" cooking is easy with this set. Le Creuset's cast-iron grill pan excels for grilling vegetables, steaks, seafood and more—indoors or out. Also included, a companion cookbook filled with dozens of delicious recipes to inspire you.
- Set includes 13" x 8 1/2" Le Creuset Skinny Grill and The Skinny Grill Cookbook.
- Cast iron absorbs and distributes heat evenly and retains high heat for perfect searing.
- Durable, nonreactive black enameled interior requires no seasoning, and it's simple to clean.
- Cookbook includes everything you need to know to make the most of your Skinny Grill.
- Grill made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 8 1/2".
- Slender grill pan fits over a single burner on your stovetop or outdoor grill, or use it under the broiler.
- Colorful porcelain-enameled exterior makes the pan handsome enough for table service.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Discover simple, delicious recipes featuring the season's freshest ingredients.
- Expert tips and tricks make cooking with your Skinny Grill easier and more efficient than ever.
- Recipe highlights include: peach and burrata salad, grown-up grilled cheese sandwiches, carne asada tacos, curried chicken skewers, grilled rib-eye steak, Mexican street corn, and banana boat s'mores.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop or outdoor grill.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop or grill.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Handles become very hot. Always use potholder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery