Le Creuset Matte Coupe 16-Piece Set with Cereal Bowl
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Contemporary yet classic, this dinnerware from legendary cookware maker Le Creuset pairs sleek coupe lines with matte, neutral glazes that mix, match and layer with ease. Crafted of substantial stoneware with exceptionally durable enamel finishes, the 16-piece set includes dinner plates, salad plates, cereal bowls and mugs.
- Crafted of high-fired stoneware for exceptional strength.
- Durable enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Matte colors mix and match for an understated, eclectic look.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven, broiler and dishwasher safe.
- Set of 16 includes four each of dinner plates, salad plates, cereal bowls and mugs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dinner Plate: 10 1/2" diam.
- Salad Plate: 8 1/2" diam.
- Cereal Bowl: 6 1/4" diam.; 25-oz. cap.
- Mug: 3 3/4" high; 12-oz cap.
- Made in China.
- Impermeable, moisture-blocking finish offers outstanding durability and thermal resistance.
- Food releases easily for quick cleanup.
- Safe for use with table knives and steak knives.
- Use & Care
- Freezer safe.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Since this product has a matte surface and is more textured compared to porcelain, it is prone to metal marks from flatware. Metal marks are grayish marks that are caused by flatware rubbing against the dinnerware. You can remove the marks by using soap and the scrubbing side of a sponge or scouring pad. Bar Keepers Friend cleaning liquid works especially well.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Le Creuset Warranty
To make a warranty claim, consumers should call the Le Creuset helpline at 1-877-CREUSET (273-8738) to obtain a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to mailing their cookware to us.
Once an authorization number is received, the product should be mailed to the address below. We recommend using a traceable means to return the product as Le Creuset of America, Inc., is not responsible for damages or lost or stolen merchandise. A return address and a brief note explaining the defect should also be included. Turnaround time on returns is typically two to four weeks after receipt of an item.
Le Creuset of America
114 Bob Gifford Blvd.
Early Branch, SC 29916