Le Creuset French Press & Mug Set, Fleur
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ideal for weekend brunches or the daily morning coffee ritual, this French press and mug set from Le Creuset delivers excellent flavor and timeless style. All pieces are crafted of high quality stoneware, so they stand up to daily use and coordinate perfectly with Le Creuset cookware. A great gift for a coffee or tea lover, the press offers superior heat retention and its stainless-steel plunger effectively filters grounds and leaves for maximum flavor.
- Set includes Le Creuset 27-oz.-cap. French press and two mugs with embossed floral designs.
- Crafted of high-fired stoneware for exceptional strength.
- Durable enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Excellent heat retention keeps coffee warm longer than metal or glass.
- Stainless-steel plunger with mesh sieve for filtering coffee grounds or tea leaves.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Coordinates with Le Creuset cookware and stoneware accessories.
- Oven, broiler, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
Le Creuset French Press
- 8 1/2" high, 6 1/2" wide (including handle).
- 27-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
Le Creuset Mugs (2)
- 5" diam. including handle; 4" high.
- 12-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Mugs are microwavable.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.