Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This rectangular baker is deep enough for thick, bubbly lasagnas and casseroles or meat roasts with a layer of vegetables beneath. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset's archives.
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture so foods emerge tender and juicy.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Colors coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 5 1/2" high overall.
- 11 3/4" x 8" x 2 1/2" deep, inside.
- 9 lb.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lina from Great to have I received gift card and I purchase it, I use it in the oven with no problem I do make sure put on top of dry counter and not near the water until is completely cool, I learned this from my mom :) I'm not home while writing this review therefore, cannot add photo.Date published: 2019-01-03Rated 4 out of 5 by ama0704 from Great Casserole Dishes I purchased several pieces from the Le Creuset Heritage line just before Thanksgiving. They are not too heavy and are easily cleaned. I do wait for them to cool before adding water or washing, and will continue to do so after reading reviews about cracking. I have to wonder if this is due to a stress fracture caused during shipping, as they are a semi-fragile material.Date published: 2018-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by PTM18 from Love love love I bought this to serve stuffing on Thanksgiving but it has so many uses! For example, veggies, mashed or sweet potatoes or a home made corn bread. Love the color. Compliments our dishes (gray or white). Quality and great design.Date published: 2018-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by LeeLee from I love this casserole! I received the rose colored casserole along with the smaller square one from a bridal shower gift off my registry and I am so happy! I used it for the first time to make baked ziti and it wasn’t too heavy, cooked evenly, and looked fantastic when I used it to serve on the table. Such a wonderful multi- purpose piece. I don’t have to dirty more dishes to serve. I do recommend it and hope you’d be as happy as I am using it!Date published: 2018-10-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Annap1986 from It cracked in the oven! I was so disappointed! It cracked I half in the oven with a meatloaf on it.Date published: 2018-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by mshipleyfl from Great Dish This is a beautiful sturdy dish that cooks evenly and looks beautiful too!Date published: 2017-02-09Rated 5 out of 5 by GorgeousDietitian from Gorgeous Baker I've gotten so much use out of this dish. It's smaller than a lasagna pan, so perfect for baked pasta, vegetable, quiche, pie or casserole dishes. It's beautiful enough to serve from oven to table and the matching lid is an added elegance.Date published: 2016-07-01Rated 3 out of 5 by schnaupal from Lid Rattles I received this as a birthday gift, and while I love the baker, the lid does not sit on top properly. It wobbles at even the slightest movement like a table with uneven legs. This is both disconcerting from a quality standpoint and very loud. I expected much better from Le Creuset.Date published: 2016-04-04