Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Pâté Terrine with Press
This traditional French pâté terrine features vertical sides and a tight-fitting lid, plus a press for compacting a terrine or pâté to the ideal texture. Le Creuset stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection brings back vintage designs from Le Creuset’s archives.
- The removable press is applied directly to the top of the finished pâté to help eliminate air pockets during cooling.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel-glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Flared handles with traditional scalloped design offer a steady grip.
- Coordinates with Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware.
- 8" x 5" x 5 1/4" high.
- Made in Thailand and China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- Earn Bonus Registry Gifts
Receive a special gift after registering for and receiving $500+ or $1000+ worth of Le Creuset products from your guests.
Tier 1 Gift – $500+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift set in Pearlescent White.
Tier 2 Gift – $1000+: Limited Edition Mini-Cocotte Gift Set (above), plus a 3 1/2-qt. Stainless Steel Shallow Casserole.
Complete the form and submit by mail. Offer valid only in the United states through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smalls from Favorite Terrine for Pate I had been looking for just the right terrine to make a new pate recipe. Couldn't fine one til I went to your web site. Glad I did, it is the most used terrine in the house. Love the press that came with it.!Date published: 2013-06-07Rated 5 out of 5 by LacyL from Ooooh la la! My kitchen is equipped with Le Crueset cast iron and stoneware, so thank you WS for offering something I didn't have. I LOVE the terrine, and feel like a French girl when I make my summer vegetable terrine or Jacques Pepin's Pepper, Eggplant and Brie terrine. Lots of fun to use, and the quality you expect from Le Crueset and WS.Date published: 2012-03-01