Vanilla Layer Cake
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Celebrate the rich, creamy flavors of fine vanilla with our luscious layer cake. Handcrafted from scratch by the father-and-son bakers behind Frost Bake Shop in Memphis, the generously sized dessert starts with three layers of the family's signature vanilla cake—moist and tender, with just the right amount of sweetness. A dreamy vanilla frosting and filling, enriched with plenty of fresh butter and cream cheese, highlights the elegant simplicity of this classic cake.
- 9" diam., 4" high (serves 18–22).
- 5 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 1 month, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container.
- Cake: Granulated sugar, whole milk with added Vitamin D, high-ratio cake flour, whole eggs with citric acid, unsalted butter, oils (vegetable and soybean), cornstarch, baking powder, natural flavor, coarse kosher salt, artificial flavor.
- Frosting: Powdered sugar, cream cheese, unsalted butter, natural flavor, artificial flavor, kosher salt, vanilla cream (sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract).
- Contains: Egg, wheat, soy.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, soy, almonds, walnuts, pecans, coconut.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.