Strawberry Layer Cake
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Fresh strawberry cakes are synonymous with Southern hospitality—and this generously sized dessert is a decadent example. Made from scratch by the father-and-son team behind Frost Bake Shop in Memphis, who insist on using a full pound of ripe, juicy strawberries in every cake. The luscious creation starts with three rich, moist layers of pink strawberry cake, interspersed with a ruby-red strawberry filling. For the ultimate finishing touch, our cake is covered in a velvety strawberry frosting made with plenty of fresh butter and cream cheese.
- 9" diam., 4" high (serves 18–22).
- 5 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 1 month, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container.
- Cake: Granulated sugar, high-ratio cake flour, whole milk with added Vitamin D, whole eggs with citric acid, butter, strawberries, oils (vegetable and soybean), cornstarch, artificial flavor, baking powder, coarse kosher salt, natural flavor.
- Filling: Strawberries, granulated sugar, cornstarch, artificial flavor.
- Frosting: Powdered sugar, cream cheese, unsalted butter, natural flavor, artificial flavor, kosher salt.
- Contains: milk, egg, wheat, soy.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes: milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, soy, almond, walnut, pecan, coconut.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.