Lavender Rose Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Everything's coming up roses with this stunning cake. We layer four levels of moist, white cake with luscious vanilla buttercream in between, and then frost the entire creation with fluffy buttercream roses tinted a delicate lavender. The ultimate ending to a celebratory meal, this cake is also perfectly suited as an especially sweet gift that is sure to make a lasting impression.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, all-purpose flour, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, sugar, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, egg whites, baking powder and salt.
- Buttercream frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt, food coloring.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Blue Rose Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Pink Rose Chocolate Layer Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by simoneti from Not cakes yet. Petite fours ! My petite fours order just arrived. Exceeded my expectations. Very delicate and tastes marvelous.Date published: 2017-08-09Rated 2 out of 5 by temelena from average taste for the price tag Unfortunately, the cake's taste does not have anything to do with its esthetic appearance. The frosting and the layers of cream inside are so rich that they are almost impossible to digest. None in my family really liked it - we expected something more elegant taste wise from a cake which is more then two times expensive than any same size cake. SorryDate published: 2016-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by SouthernGal820 from 2nd Time Was a Charm We had an problem with the first cake we received but customer service was excellent and the problem was handled. The second cake we received was exactly what I expected from We Take The Cake, soooo good. The frosting is plentiful (as we like it!!), the cake dense but very moist and flavorful. The cake is absolutely beautiful, perfect for a special day or just treating yourself to a wonderful dessert!Date published: 2015-05-14