Larkspur Marble-Top Kitchen Island
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Upgrade your kitchen with our classic island, which expands your workspace as well as your storage options. The white Carrara marble top is ideal for everything from rolling out pastry dough to setting up a casual buffet, while drawers, shelves and towel bars keep prep tools and serveware within easy reach. Traditional in craftsmanship and style, it's built to last from durable kiln-dried hardwood and reinforced for lasting strength and enduring quality.
- 72"W x 35.5"D x 36"H.
- White Carrara marble top is ideal for rolling out dough, prep tasks and serving.
- Four drawers, two on each side, provide storage space to organize tools.
- Turned legs support two fixed, full-width open shelves.
- Two towel bars keep linens at hand.
- Polished-nickel hardware.
- Levelers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- Semi-gloss white lacquer finish resists moisture, wears beautifully and wipes clean.
- Variations in the color and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Traditionally crafted from kiln-dried solid birch, with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Drawers are built with English dovetail joinery and wooden glides.
- Marble top made in Italy.
- Base made in China.
- Overall: 72"W x 35.5"D x 36"H.
- Marble top: 72" x 35.5" x 1" thick.
- Drawers (4) interior dimensions: 20.25"W x 13"D x 2.5"H.
- Shelves: 64"W x 27.5"D; 10.5" clearance.
- Towel bars: .75" diam. x 30"L; 3.75" projection.
- Use & Care
Marble Top Use
- Marble surfaces are naturally porous, and care must be taken to prevent stains, scratches or chips.
- To protect the top surface, use a cutting board when cutting or chopping.
- Protect from liquids high in acids, such as wine, coffee, fruit juice and tomato sauce, which can result in stains. Blot any spills and moisture immediately with a dry cloth, and then rinse and wipe dry with another clean, damp cloth.
- Place trays, protective mats, coasters or trivets under glasses, dishes and hot items to prevent ring marks and to protect the marble.
- Use protective mats or runners under hard or abrasive objects that may scratch the surface.
Marble Top Care
- Avoid using any chemical-based surface cleaners, abrasive cleaning products, dusting sprays and furniture polish, as they may damage the surface.
- Regularly dust with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to remove loose surface partcles that can scratch the surface.
- To clean, wipe the surface with soft cloth dampened in warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly with another clean cloth.
- For Italian marble surfaces, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Larkspur Snow Wood Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping