Large Tamale Party
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The team behind the Houston-based Texas Tamale Company started out preparing its now-famous tamales in a home kitchen. Later, the company branched out to a street cart and ultimately opened its own popular deli. This large party assortment includes everything you need to throw a fiesta for up to 15 friends. It includes:
Tamales: 12 each of 4 flavors – savory spiced pork, chicken, beef and black bean – all surrounded by soft handmade masa dough and wrapped in traditional corn husks. Free of lard, gluten and trans fats. (4 lb. 8 oz.; 48 total)
Chile con Queso: Irresistibly bubbly, creamy blend of melted cheese, green chiles and spices. Delicious as an appetizer for dipping or as a side dish. (16 oz.)
Jalapeño Pepper Salsa: Traditional restaurant-style salsa, with chunks of fresh tomatoes and piquant peppers. Perfect for drizzling over tamales. (16 oz.)
Homestyle Chili: Spiced Texas-style beef chili makes a great topping for tamales and chips. Can also be enjoyed as a side dish with a sprinkling of cheese and sour cream. (16 oz.)
Hacienda Rice Mix: Traditional Spanish rice dish based on a family recipe, with authentic seasonings, vegetables and spices. Easy to prepare and ready to serve in just 30 minutes. (8 oz.)
- Serves 10–15.
- 8 lb. total.
- Tamales, Chile con Queso and Homestyle Chili are shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tamales arrive chilled. Upon receipt, place the tamales in the refrigerator or the freezer. They will keep for up to 1 week in the refrigerator or for up to 18 months in the freezer.
- Chile con Queso and Homestyle Chili arrive chilled. Upon receipt, place them in the refrigerator or the freezer. Unopened, they will keep for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or for up to 18 months in the freezer.
- The salsa is shelf stable and will keep unopened for up to 18 months at room temperature. Opened, it will keep for up to 30 days in the refrigerator.
- Tamales: Steam for 10–15 minutes, or wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for 3–5 minutes.
- Chile con Queso: Place unopened bag in a pot of boiling water. If frozen, heat for 20–25 minutes; if thawed, heat for approx. 15 minutes. Remove heated bag carefully from hot water. Cut open bag, pour contents into a bowl and serve.
- Homestyle Chili: Place unopened bag in a pot of boiling water. If frozen, heat for 20–25 minutes. If thawed, heat for approx. 15 minutes. Remove heated bag carefully from hot water. Cut open bag, pour contents into a bowl and serve.
- Hacienda Rice Mix: Combine 2 1/2 cups water, 1 Tbsp. olive oil and rice mix packet in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover with lid and cook on high for 1 minute. Turn burner to low and keep covered for approx. 25 minutes, or until water is fully absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
- Tamales: Masa (water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified cornstarch, salt, chile peppers. Pork Filling: Pork, seasoning (chile peppers, spices, salt), water, garlic. Chicken Filling: Chicken, soybean oil, water, onions, chile peppers, chicken base (salt, sugar, onion, powdered cooked chicken, hydrolyzed corn protein, turmeric, turmeric extract), salt, garlic, cumin. Beef Filling: Beef, seasoning (chile peppers, spices, salt), water, garlic. Black Bean Filling: Black beans (cooked), soybean oil, salt, garlic onion, cumin, black pepper, cilantro.
- Chile con Queso: Cheddar cheese (cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], water, whey, sodium phosphate, whey protein concentrate, skim milk, salt, milkfat, sorbic acid, artificial color), tomatoes with juice (tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, calcium chloride, citric acid), water, modified starch, green chiles, sodium phosphates, spices.
- Jalapeño Pepper Salsa: Tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeño peppers, sugar, salt, tomato paste, peanut oil, garlic, spices.
- Homestyle Chili: Water, beef, chile spice (chile powder, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, salt, oregano, cumin, red pepper), enriched yellow cornmeal (yellow cornmeal, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
- Hacienda Rice Mix: Rice, salt, carrots, chopped onion, red bell pepper, paprika, peas, granulated garlic, tomato powder, tomato flakes, chile powder, black pepper, cilantro, minced jalapeño peppers.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.