Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Solid Horn
- Online Only
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, this folding corkscrew is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the horn handle and concludes with fitting the stainless-steel implements. Arriving in an attractive storage box, this opener makes an extraordinary gift.
- Ultrastrong, durable Sandvik stainless steel is used to forge the corkscrew and foil cutter.
- The contoured handle is handcrafted from solid Nigerian zebu horn.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 4 3/4" long when folded; 4.8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean, as needed.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by fred from Best Corkscrew I have owned Impressive craftsmanship and materials. Well balanced with well constructed corkscrew and foil cutter. Only complaint is that the tool mechanics are a bit stiff. Lifetime warranty; will be an heirloom.Date published: 2017-02-15