Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Olivewood
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
From France’s Laguiole region, famed for its expertly crafted knives, this folding corkscrew is the work of a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the wood handle and concludes with fitting the stainless-steel implements. Arriving in an attractive storage box, this opener makes an extraordinary gift.
- Ultrastrong, durable Sandvik stainless steel is used to forge the corkscrew and foil cutter.
- The contoured handle is handcrafted from olivewood.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- 4 3/4" long when folded; 4.8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean, as needed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by CBAB from A lifetime investment I was introduced to laguiole while in Europe and was informed that “all true Frenchmen own one”. I can’t say it opens a wine bottle any better than a cheaper wine knife but as soon as you feel it in your hand you can tell it will be last one you ever have to purchase. It is a little pricey but, like a quality knife, you get what you pay for.Date published: 2018-01-12