Lagostina Pastaiola Pot
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Lagostina's professional-quality pastaiola is fitted with a perforated insert with holes sized and spaced to streamline preparation, allowing you to boil and drain the noodles in efficient succession. Or, you can use the stainless-steel pot on its own to simmer pasta sauce. Includes a spaghetti measure and pasta fork.
- Set includes a 6-qt. pastaiola pot with a perforated stainless-steel insert—plus a wooden spaghetti measure and pasta fork.
- Made of polished 18/10 stainless steel with a nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Combines three alternating layers of aluminum and stainless steel for rapid, even heating.
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles provide a steady grip.
- Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture.
- Lid has a convenient double handle that doubles as a spoon rest.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-Qt. Pot and insert: 10" diam., 11" high; 7 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 480°F; do not use under the broiler.
- Wooden pasta fork and spaghetti measure are not oven safe.
- Allow pot and insert to cool before washing.
- Pot and insert are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash pasta fork and spaghetti measure.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- About Lagostina
In 1901 Carlo Lagostina and his son Emilio founded Lagostina in Omegna, a small town in northern Italy on the shores of Orta Lake, an area with a long tradition of craftsmanship in the production of household items. Since then, the Lagostina family has been dedicated to translating Italy’s artistic culture and culinary excellence into beautiful, high-performance cookware. In 1934, Lagostina launched Casa Mia, the first cookware collection made of stainless steel and whose iconic designs were eventually exhibited at MoMA in New York. Lagostina’s latest collections of professional-quality cookware are crafted to company's historic standards of excellence. Its heavy-gauge stainless-steel pans combine artful designs with high-tech features that include LAGOPLAN® bonded bases for even heating with precise temperature control. Crafted by expert metalworkers in Northern Italy, the stylish pieces easily transitions from the stovetop or oven to the dining table.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bubs444 from extravagant but awesome this is definitely pricey--but if you love pasta, it will cook it to perfection---plus it is very stylish and made with high quality materials --you'll be proud to own--but again it is super expensiveDate published: 2017-01-08
Love Lagostina cookware because handles have no rivets; easier to clean. Has anyone had rust spots develop on the indented area of the cover? Also I hand wash and dry thoroughly my Lagostina but it still has water spots? Anyone has the same issue?Hi Karena, This is the first we're hearing about rust on this pan. To remove the rust, dust with baking soda (it will stick to the damp areas), making sure to cover all rusty areas. Leave the item for an hour or so, then scour with a scouring pad, removing the rust down to the metal. For the water spots, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser such as Bar Keepers Friend.Date published: 2019-05-19