Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper Pasta Pot
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Martellata Copper Pasta Set is inspired by generations of passionate Italian cooking. Premium tri-ply construction with hammered copper provides even heat throughout the entire pot to ensure consistent cooking results. The set includes a 6-qt. stockpot with a colander insert that allows you to effortlessly lift and drain cooked pasta. The versatile pot can also be used for steaming and blanching vegetables and shellfish, or making a stock. Details such as a polished steel lid and cast riveted handles make the pot attractive and rugged enough to endure a lifetime of memorable meals.
- Hammered copper exterior reacts quickly to changes in heat, making it a great choice for cooking delicate sauces and precise recipes.
- Tri-ply clad construction features layers of stainless steel, aluminum and copper to ensure pot heats evenly and adjusts quickly to temperature changes.
- Cooking surface is made of heavy-gauge 18/10 premium grade stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Riveted loop handles on pot and inserts allow for easy transport.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" diam., 9 3/4" high with insert.
- 6-qt.-cap. pot.
- 6-qt.-cap insert.
- 7 lb. 6 oz. with lid and insert.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Not for use on induction cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash and dry immediately.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.