Lagostina Copper Martellata 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed in Italy, this Lagostina cookware set marries the traditional beauty of hammered copper with sleek, contemporary stainless steel. Triple-layer construction produces even heat for simmering risotto and sauces, pan-frying, boiling pasta and slow-braising meats and stews.
- Tri-ply stainless-steel, aluminum and copper clad construction.
- Hammered-copper exterior heats up and cools quickly, ideal for fast boiling or delicate simmering.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior and a thick, heat-radiating aluminum core provide even heat throughout entire pan.
- Stainless-steel lids.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Flared edges allow for dripless pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3-qt. deep sauté pan with lid
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid
Note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high; 3 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Deep Sauté Pan: 10" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 6-Qt. Stockpot: 9 1/4" diam., 6" high; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ari28 from Cook well and Cleans very well I bought these set about several months ago. Love looking at them on top of the stove.Date published: 2017-06-21