Lady & Larder XXL Cheese Board
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A big dream doodled on a small napkin led to the creation of the most stunning charcuterie boards you've ever seen. Founded by the Simms siblings – Sarah, Matthew and Boo – Lady & Larder is committed to supporting a 100% domestic and sustainable food culture. This premium selection of artisanal meat, premium farmstead cheese, orchard-grown nuts and dried fruit, crackers and condiments arrives beautifully packaged with a red oak serving board, garnishes and a "map" for re-creating the company's artistic arrangements. A spectacular addition to cocktail parties and impromptu gatherings, this impressive large collection also makes a wonderful gift.
- 5 lb. total (see More Info tab for item details).
- Cheese and cured meat are shipped chilled.
- Certified organic.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese and cured meat upon receipt. They will keep for up to 3 months unopened or up to 1 week opened.
- Store the mustard at room temperature, where it will keep for up to 1 year unopened. After opening, store mustard in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 3 months.
- Store the honey at room temperature, where it will last indefinitely. If the honey crystallizes, microwave for approx. 30 seconds or warm the sealed jar in warm water until it softens.
- Store the flatbread bites at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 1 year unopened or up to 3 weeks opened.
- Mini Wooden Serving Utensils: Hand-wash.
- Charlito's Cocina Cerveza Seca Dry-Cured Beer Salami: Pork, sea salt, beer, celery extract, cane sugar, lactic acid starter culture.
- Creminelli Fine Meats Varzi Uncured Italian Salami: Pork, sea salt, nutmeg.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano: Pork, sea salt.
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Crème: Organic pasteurized cow's milk, organic pasteurized cream, salt, cultures, enzymes.
- Central Coast Creamery Goat Gouda: Goat's milk, goat cream, salt, enzymes.
- Point Reyes Bay Blue Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt enzymes, penicillium roquefort.
- Shelburne Farms 6-Month Cheddar: Raw milk, salt, calf rennet, starter culture.
- Girl Meets Dirt Orcas Pear with Bay Spoon Preserves: Pears, organic cane sugar, bay leaf, organic lemon.
- Mustard & Co. Truffle Mustard: Fresh ground brown mustard seed, organic extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, filtered water, black truffle infused olive oil, Jacobsen salt.
- Fillmore Farms Organic Raw Walnuts: Organic walnuts.
- Fat Uncle Farms Sea Salt Blistered Almonds: Almonds, sea salt.
- Santa Barbara Pistachio Company Organic Roasted Pistachios: Organic pistachios, sea salt.
- King Orchards Tart Dried Montmorency Cherries: Cherries, sugar. Treated with sunflower oil.
- B&R Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots: Sundried apricots. Prepared with sulfur dioxide.
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins: Raisins. Prepared with sulfur dioxide and treated with sunflower oil.
- Flying Disc Ranch Dates: Dates.
- Malibu Wildflower Honey: Raw honey.
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra-virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.