Lady & Larder Cheese Board, Large
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A big dream doodled on a small napkin led to the creation of the most stunning charcuterie boards you've ever seen. Founded by the Simms siblings – Sarah, Matthew and Boo – Lady & Larder is committed to supporting a 100% domestic and sustainable food culture. This premium selection of artisanal meats, cheeses, dried fruits and condiments arrives meticulously packaged along with seasonal herb and floral garnishes, a red-oak serving board and an illustrated paper "map" to help you re-create Lady & Larder's show-stopping arrangements. Perfect for cocktail parties and impromptu gatherings or for a special gift, this impressive assortment is as fun to arrange as it is to consume.
- 3 lb. 4 oz. food total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Certified organic.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in USA.
Cheese board includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Malibu Wildflower Honey (2.2 oz.)
- Mustard & Co. Truffle Mustard (2.2 oz.)
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Crème (8 oz.)
- Point Reyes Bay Blue Cheese (6 oz.)
- Central Coast Creamery Goat Gouda (6 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bits (4 oz.)
- Elevation Charcuterie & Artisan Meats Molé Salami (5 oz.)
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano (3 oz.)
- Creminelli Fine Meats Varzi Italian Salami (2 oz.)
- Fat Uncle Sea Salt Blistered Almonds (3.5 oz.)
- Zannon Family Organic Roasted Pistachios (3 oz.)
- Beck Grove "La Vigne" Organic Dried Star Fuyu Persimmons (1.5 oz.)
- B&R Family Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots (1.5 oz.)
- Flying Disc Ranch Dates (2 oz.)
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins (2 oz.)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Malibu Wildflower Honey: Pure, raw honey produced in Malibu, California. (2.2 oz.)
- Mustard & Co. Truffle Mustard: Bold, flavorful mustard made with mustard seeds, black truffle-infused olive oil, Jacobsen Sea Salt and a splash of balsamic vinegar. (2.2 oz.)
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Crème: Exceptionally creamy brie-style cheese with earthy mushroom notes, handcrafted with fresh cow's milk from Petaluma's Straus Family Farm Dairy. (8 oz.)
- Point Reyes Bay Blue Cheese: Fudgy cow's milk blue cheese features earthy notes with Stilton-style salted caramel finish. (6 oz.)
- Central Coast Creamery Goat Gouda: Rich goat's milk cheese aged on pine wood for five months to achieve its smooth texture and nutty scent. (6 oz.)
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bits: The perfect complement for softer cheeses and spreads, with a crunchy texture and salty, neutral flavor. (4 oz.)
- Elevation Charcuterie & Artisan Meats Molé Salami: Made with 100% humanely raised pork seasoned with a spice blend of chiles, garlic cinnamon, oregano and chocolate stout. (5 oz.)
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano: Made from Heritage breed Berkshire pork raised on an antibiotic-free, vegetarian diet yielding prosciutto with an exceptionally rich, silky flavor. (3 oz.)
- Creminelli Fine Meats Varzi Italian Salami: Uncured salami seasoned with sea salt and nutmeg using a recipe inspired by a family shop just outside Varzi in the Pavia region of Italy. (2 oz.)
- Fat Uncle Sea Salt Blistered Almonds: Crunchy and completely addictive, dry-farmed on a third-generation family farm in California. (3.5 oz.)
- Zannon Family Organic Roasted Pistachios: Organically grown in Santa Barbara, California, and hot-air dried to maintain their bright, buttery flavor. (3 oz.)
- Beck Grove "La Vigne" Organic Dried Star Fuyu Persimmons: Delightfully sweet and chewy, grown on a biodynamic family-owned farm in California. (1.5 oz.)
- B&R Family Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots: The gold standard for apricots, grown on a fourth-generation family farm in Hollister, California. (1.5 oz.)
- Flying Disc Ranch Dates: The sweetest, softest and most nutritious dates available, grown on an eco-dynamic farm in California. (2 oz.)
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins: Plump and juicy sun-dried raisins grown by fifth-generation farmers in Central California. (2 oz.)
- Red oak board is 16" x 11 1/2" x 1/4" high.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheeses and cured meats upon receipt. They will last up to 3 months unopened or up to 1 week after opening, if refrigerated.
- Store the honey at room temperature, where it will last indefinitely. If the honey crystallizes, simply microwave for approx. 30 seconds or warm the sealed jar in warm water until it softens.
- Store the mustard at room temperature, where it will keep 1 year, unopened. Refrigerate the mustard after opening; it will keep 3 months, refrigerated.
- Store the crackers at room temperature, where they will keep up to 1 year, unopened, or up to 3 weeks after opening.
- Malibu Wildflower Honey: Raw honey.
- Mustard & Co. Truffle Mustard: Brown mustard seed, water, organic extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black truffle infused olive oil, Jacobsen Salt Co. sea salt.
- Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Crème: Organic pasteurized milk, organic pasteurized cream, salt, cultures, enzymes.
- Point Reyes Bay Blue Cheese: Cultured, pasteurized cow's milk, salt, enzymes, Penicillium roqueforti.
- Central Coast Creamery Goat Gouda: Pasteurized 100% goat milk, goat cream, salt, culture, vegetable enzymes.
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Unbleached wheat flour, organic sourdough starter (organic wheat flour, water), organic cane sugar, organic olive oil, organic canola oil, sea salt, sel gris.
- Elevation Charcuterie & Artisan Meats Molé Salami: Pork, chocolate stout beer, sea salt, less than 2% of the following: spices, dextrose, natural flavoring (celery powder), garlic powder, tomato powder, lactic acid starter culture, beef casing.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano: Pork, sea salt.
- Creminelli Fine Meats Varzi Italian Salami: Pork, salt, natural flavors (celery powder), organic spices, sugars, organic nutmeg, organic garlic, starter cultures.
- Fat Uncle Sea Salt Blistered Almonds: Sea salt, almonds.
- Zannon Family Organic Roasted Pistachios: Sea salt, organic pistachios.
- Beck Grove "La Vigne" Organic Dried Star Fuyu Persimmons: Organic Fuyu persimmon.
- B&R Family Farms Dried Blenheim Apricots: Apricots.
- Flying Disc Ranch Dates: Dates.
- Peacock Family Farms Flame Raisins: Raisins.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Lady & Larder Cheese Board, Medium
- Vendor Shipped
Is this gluten free?Hi kathy - This cheese board is not gluten-free as it has this item in it: Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Organic Sourdough Flatbread Bites: Unbleached wheat flour, organic sourdough starter (organic wheat flour, water), organic cane sugar, organic olive oil, organic canola oil, sea salt, sel gris. Thanks!Date published: 2019-02-05