La Maison Initiation Box
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Turn dessert time into a tasting party with a flight of chocolates from La Maison du Chocolat. Founded in 1977 in Paris, this chocolatier is world-renowned for its silken pralines and creamy, delicately flavored ganaches. This sampler offers confections in milk and dark chocolate, all enrobed in premium chocolate made from carefully selected and roasted cacao beans. The assortment includes 20 popular offerings divided into four tasting categories: Les Natures, Les Fruits, Les Gourmands and Les Pralines (See More Info tab for details on each.). They arrive artfully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's signature brown box with ribbon, ready for sharing with your favorite amateurs de chocolat.
- 20 pieces assorted chocolates (approx. 5.6 oz. total).
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sylvia: Milk chocolate ganache.
- Akosombo: Dark chocolate ganache with spicy notes.
- Quito: Bittersweet dark chocolate ganache.
- Caracas: Full-flavored dark chocolate ganache.
- Extreme Chocolat: Dark chocolate ganache.
- Salvador: Dark chocolate ganache with raspberry pulp.
- Maracuja: Dark chocolate ganache with fresh passion fruit juice and pulp.
- Andalousie: Dark chocolate ganache with lemon zest and lemon cream.
- Rigoletto Lait: Caramelized mousse coated with milk chocolate.
- Jolika: Almond paste with pistachios.
- Grain Dentelle: Milk chocolate praline with slivers of crispy crepe.
- Traviata: Almond and hazelnut praline with roasted, caramelized almonds.
- Liselotte: Hazelnut gianduja coated with milk chocolate.
- Figaro Noir: Dark chocolate praline with roasted almonds and hazelnuts.
- Cristal: Almond and hazelnut praline with crushed hazelnuts and a sprinkling of Maldon sea salt.
- Zagora: Dark chocolate ganache infused with fresh mint leaves.
- Yoko: Dark chocolate ganache infused with Russian Douchka tea.
- Bresilien: Dark chocolate ganache infused with Moka and Arabica coffee.
- Cannelle: Dark chocolate ganache infused with cinnamon sticks.
- Guayaquil: Dark chocolate ganache with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place. They will keep at ambient temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 8 weeks. Do not freeze.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier [soy lecithin, vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier [soy lecithin]), sugar, cream, hazelnuts, almonds, pepper puree, butter, glucose syrup, figs, sweetener (sorbitol), balsamic vinegar, olives, dried porcini mushrooms, olive oil, invert sugar, salt, dextrose, natural flavorings (ceps, vanilla, pepper), onions, filament pepper, cocoa powder.
- Dark chocolate contains 56% minimum cocoa solids.
- Milk chocolate contains 37% minimum cocoa solids, 26% milk solids.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.